Wednesday, November 12, 2014

When is enough, enough?

I’m going to open this one up to all of you out there who feel like they would like to comment. After having given birth to my third child, I simply don’t know if I can handle any more children. I see soo many eight member or more families at church on Sunday, and some people seem happy, others, you can easily tell are worn down, and I just don’t see any happiness in their lives. How do you know when to stop having kids?

                Before you go throwing out your thoughts keep in mind we have been commanded to have as many children as possible, with one general authority going as far to say that those spirits deserve to be brought into a Christ-centered home, and by not having them you risk sending them to a family that doesn’t focus on Christ. My dad gave me some a great advice (Thank You Dad!) he said he would rather see me as a good mom to three children, than a bad mom to eight. Everyone has a different limit and you never what yours is until you reach it. So how do you know when you’re there?